Earn Your Bachelor's Degree Online
You can earn your Bachelor's Degree without having to move, quit your job, or commute hours on end! Below are some of the well known online bachelor's degree programs available.
- CSU Chico currently offers online degrees. They do not offer a wide selection of degrees, but are in the process of expanding their online degree options. See if CSU Chico online programs are right for you.
- CSU Dominguez Hills offers students with an AA or AS degree an opportunity to complete the fully accredited Bachelor of Science Applied Studies online degree program entirely through distance learning using cable television and the Internet in less than two years without ever coming to campus.
- CSU East Bay offers an online Business Administration Bachelors degree program. The program is geared toward working adults who want to attend an AACSB accredited university to complete their BSBA in a more convenient manner. While located in the San Francisco Bay Area, because the program is online, it is available to all in the state and beyond. It may be of special interest to students at California community colleges, especially those already taking online courses who want or need to continue their education in an online format.
- CVC (California Virtual Campus) is a search tool that can be used to find online degree programs for your bachelor degree across California. Visit their website to start your search.
- Indiana University has joined forces with Community Colleges to help you earn your degree. You must earn 90 semester units at your local community college and then take your final 30 semester units of upper-division courses via distance education at Indiana University. To learn more visit their website.
- Bellevue University offers an accelerated bacholor's degree program. The program takes the ~60 semester units that you earn through a community college, then you apply to Bellevue University, and once accepted you finish your Bachelor degree with all online! Bellevue offers more than 20 career-relevant bachelor degree programs online.
- National University has flexible online programs that let you earn your degree on your schedule. Rise early to participate in online discussions, log on during your lunch hour, or respond to questions well into the night - the choice is up to you. More than 40 of National University’s degree programs are available 100% online.
- University of La Verne online offers a few online program that have been adapted to take full advantage of the unique educational opportunities of the Internet.
Online Programs are a convenient way to earn your degree; however there are online programs that are not accredited. It is important for the college you select to be accredited. See the back of this page for more information about accreditation.
What is Accreditation?This is an important issue when looking at any degree program. However, when looking at any of the public colleges, the appropriate accreditation can be assumed. When you are looking for an online four-year degree program, you will want to make sure that the college is regionally accredited. Regional Accreditation ensures that you will be completing a degree that is widely recognized for employment and is accepted at other regionally accredited institutions.
Below are the US Regional Accrediting Organizations:
- Middle States Association of Colleges & Schools - Commission on Higher Education ...accredits institutions in Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, & Virgin Islands.
- New England Association of Schools & Colleges - Commission on Institutions of Higher Education ...accredits institutions in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
- North Central Association of Colleges & Schools - Higher Learning Commission ...accredits institutions in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wisconsin, & Wyoming.
- Northwest Commission on Colleges & Universities ...accredits institutions in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, & Washington.
- Southern Association of Colleges & Schools - Commission on Colleges ...accredits institutions in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, & Virginia. Western Association of Schools & Colleges ...accredits institutions in California, Hawaii, & the Pacific.