Cooperative Agencies for Resources in Education (CARE)
Welcome to the Cooperative Agencies and Resources for Education (CARE) at the IWV and KRV campuses. The CARE program is available to EOPS students that are single head of household receiving AFDC. The program collaborates with agencies in the community and CalWORK's program to advance development in self responsibility and advocacy to accomplish career and life goals for single parents.
- Accepted into the EOPS program
- Single Parent and head of household
- On AFDC with a Passport to Services (parent or child)
- 1 child under 14 at acceptance into program
Services that are available
- Additional grants based on funding
- Childcare Allowance
- Gas vouchers
- Meal tickets
- Supplemental books and supplies
- Club Activities
How do I apply:
Complete an EOPS application. CARE eligibility is determined through this application and you must also submit a copy of your Passport To Services to the Access Programs Office. (IWV campus Rm 219 and KRV campus Rm 3).