Student Housing Available for ESCC Mammoth Students
Call Jill Keefer, at the Mammoth Lakes Foundation, for more information or to reserve a spot at (760) 934-5215.
A place for you at Mammoth Lakes
Student apartments adjacent to the Eastern Sierra College Center's Mammoth Lakes campus are available for single or double occupancy. This is a monumental achievement for the Mammoth Lakes Foundation, who will be managing the building and strive to support higher education and cultural enrichment in the Eastern Sierra. Learn more about the South Gateway Student Apartments at www.mammothstudentapartments.org.
Some of the amenities offered ...
- Each unit is fully furnished with private baths and kitchenettes
- Separate desk and locking closet for each student
- Large recreation room with flat screen TV, fireplace, couches and game tables
- Second floor study space with computers
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Exercise/fitness room
- Flat screen TV in each unit with cable service
- Outdoor courtyard, fire ring, barbecues and bocce court
- Board/ski locker for each room
- Balconies and porches, with best views in Mammoth
- Wireless internet
- Personal on site mail box for each resident
- Walking distance to classrooms, new county library, Von's, Brothers
- Skate Park, new Town Ice Rink and town trails system
- Energy management system in each room
- Access card security system and security monitors throughout the building
Call Jill Keefer, at the Mammoth Lakes Foundation, for more information
or to reserve a spot at (760) 934-5215.