Cerro Coso Email Addresses
Enrolled Cerro Coso students are now assigned @email.cerrocoso.edu email address.
All Cerro Coso students are being assigned a college email. Your college email will be assigned through your InsideCC Account. This will be the only address that the college and college professors will use to communicate with you.
Your Cerro Coso email account be used for:
- Communication from Cerro Coso Community College, your college professors, financial aid, and other college faculty and staff will be sent to your Cerro Coso email account.
- Waitlist Communication - if you try to register for a class and it is full, you have the option of adding yourself to the waitlist for the class. This can be done from InsideCC ( http://inside.cerrocoso.edu). If you are added to the class, you will be notified only through your Cerro Coso email.
Accessing your Cerro Coso email account:
- Go to
OR Go to http://email.cerrocoso.edu.
- Enter your Email Account Name. Your Password is your InsideCC PIN (the 8 digit alpha-numeric password you use to log into InsideCC).
- Remember to check your email often. If want to have your Cerro Coso
email account forwarded to a different email that you check more regularly
follow these steps:
- Login to your account at http://email.cerrocoso.edu
- Click on "Settings" then "Forwarding and POP/IMAP"
- Check the circle next to "Forward a copy of incoming mail to" and put the email address you want to forward to in the "email address" box (i.e. email@example.com)
- Make sure to click "Save Changes" at the bottom when you are done
Forwarding Your Email to Another Account
Help! I can't remember my email account name
You can view your email address information on InsideCC.
- Login to InsideCC at http://inside.cerrocoso.edu
- Select Personal Information
- Select View College Assigned Student Email Address
Help! I forgot my password
InsideCC has a process for resetting your password if you forget it. Please go to http://inside.cerrocoso.edu and follow the instructions for resetting your password.
How do I use the college wi-fi?
Need More Help?
View complete list of Student Email FAQ's