How to Check Your Registration Status - Quick Instructions
- Locate the icon.
- Click icon and enter your Cerro Coso assigned email
- Enter your myBanWeb PIN
(8-20 characters, must have letters and numbers, no special characters—*&^%—and no sequences—abc,123,0978).
- Select the Student tab
- Select Registration Status from Registration Tools
- Select Term
- You will be able to see when you are eligible to register.
- You will also be able to see if there are any holds that might prevent your ability to register.
- You may also check for special permission to take a course based on Counselor evaluation of previous course histories at other colleges.
- You may also check your matriculation status to ensure you are entitled to Priority Registration. Remember, due to recent changes, students who have not completed ALL matriculation components MAY NOT receive Priority Registration and will have to register during the Open Registration period.