- Cheryl Gates
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Human Services AS Degree | Certificate
- Vocational Nursing AS Degree | Certificate
- Cheryl Gates
Campus & Office: IWV MB 122D
Phone: (760) 384-6292
- Annette Hodgins
Campus & Office: IWV MB 130
Phone: (760) 384-6319
- Michael Metcalf
Campus & Office: IWV MB 122G
Phone: (760) 384-6246
- Debra Rundell
Campus & Office: IWV MB 237
Phone: (760) 384-6284
- Matthew Wanta
Campus & Office: IWV MB 125
Phone: (760) 384-6331
Two new programs are being developed in Medical Assisting:
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- Clinical Medical Assisting
Certified Nursing Aid (CNA)
CNA classes offered every semester at IWV/Ridgecrest
CNA classes offered every semester at ESCC Bishop
Home Health Aide (HHA)
HHA class offered every summer at IWV/Ridgecrest. You MUST have current CNA certification before you can enroll in the class.
Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN)
New Accelerated LVN Program starting Spring 2014. Take the pre-reqs now!
LVN offered every spring at IWV/Ridgecrest. Apply in October.
- HCRS C055 – Certified Nurses' Aide
- CSCI C070 – Computer Literacy or CSCI C101 - Intro to Computers
- HCRS C150 – Medical Terminology
- IC C075 – Intro Library Research
- PSYC C101 – General Psychology
- BIOL C125 – Survey of Human Anatomy & Physiology with a lab
(Recommended for those just pursuing LVN)
BIOL C251 – Human Anatomy AND BIOL C255 – Human Physiology
(Recommended for those going on to RN afterwards)
All prerequisites with a grade of "C" or better have to be done prior to the start of the LVN Program. It typically will take a student 2 years to complete both the prerequisites and the LVN Program. Completing the AS degree in Vocational Nursing is strongly encouraged.
IWV/Ridgecrest – New LVN group starts every spring (January). Call 760-384-6219 for more information. LVN applications accepted from October 1-31st.
Bishop/Mammoth Lakes – New LVN group starts every spring (January) on even years. Call 760-872-1565 (Bishop) or 760-934-2875 (Mammoth) for more information.
Licensed Vocational Nursing(LVN) 2010 Pass Rate: 86%